Complete Ownage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO

Go down 
+6
redbull
titan
toySoldieR
the abster
osnap
roachleader
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
roachleader
Just got here
roachleader

Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO Empty
PostSubject: Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO   Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:30 pm

1- Quake name(s) - R4Z3R, Roachleader, Demon, Maxping, so on and so forth....
2- Past clans. - [GUT], [X], *K!NG*, [!], and a few others i cant seem to remember
3- Years playing. - 4
4- Xfire. - roachleader
5- Why do wish to join? - its a great clan, and i havent been in a clan since i quit dinks
6- Hacking History? - never had, never will
7- Tell us about yourself. - im a police lieutenant in pennsylvania, i love my wife(and the kid), etc.
8- Recent screenshots - Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO Da4f461fad2e687363d37602266cb6fd197c6e8e

all in all, im a little rusty still after my long break last year but im a decent player

edit: forgot to say my name.... my name is: Maxwell Ping. and my wife's name is Marie. (shes latino(rofl))

Last edited by roachleader on Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot some details)
Back to top Go down
osnap
Complete ownage
osnap

PostSubject: Re: Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO   Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:53 pm

hey man!

good luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the abster
Complete ownage

PostSubject: nnn   Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:38 pm

I am personally sick of ppl not posting ss.
Back to top Go down
toySoldieR
Complete ownage

PostSubject: Re: Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO   Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:18 am

same but roachleader is a firimiliar name lol
Back to top Go down
roachleader
Just got here
roachleader

PostSubject: Re: Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO   Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:32 am

lol thx for warm welcome =]
sorry for no screenies, i never take any when i need it =S
Back to top Go down
titan
Complete ownage

PostSubject: Re: Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO   Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:38 am

hello!

welcome to our forums Like a Star @ heaven

good luck sir!
Back to top Go down
redbull
Complete ownage
redbull

PostSubject: Re: Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO   Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:34 am

goodluck! and thanks for posting :]
xfire is bmxican540 hit me up and stay active =]
Back to top Go down
toySoldieR
Complete ownage

PostSubject: Re: Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO   Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:17 pm

goodluck Smile
Back to top Go down
roachleader
Just got here
roachleader

PostSubject: Re: Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO   Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:05 pm

i was a trainee of .cO before, anyone remember Ages?
Back to top Go down
iShake
Complete ownage

PostSubject: Re: Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO   Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:13 pm

! :O wut caln was that and post some ss's and gL
Back to top Go down
toySoldieR
Complete ownage

PostSubject: Re: Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO   Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:25 pm

i remember ages
Back to top Go down
roachleader
Just got here
roachleader

PostSubject: Re: Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO   Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:08 pm

toySoldieR wrote:
i remember ages

me, that was me, thanx for remembering d00d
Back to top Go down
toySoldieR
Complete ownage

PostSubject: Re: Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO   Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:33 pm

lol np u wernt in .cO for long
Back to top Go down
the abster
Complete ownage

PostSubject: jj   Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:02 pm

LMFAO! Isn't that Achmad-The dead terrorist...his pic? I love that dude. I'd say he's Jeff Dunham's best...After Walter maybe.
Back to top Go down
roachleader
Just got here
roachleader

PostSubject: Re: Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO   Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:22 am

toySoldieR wrote:
lol np u wernt in .cO for long

yeh, i was stressed out at the time...
Back to top Go down
toySoldieR
Complete ownage

PostSubject: Re: Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO   Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:47 am

add me on xfire so we can test u out Smile blueflame884
Back to top Go down
redbull
Complete ownage
redbull

PostSubject: Re: Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO   Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:36 am

hey roach.
i remember ages. i thought roachleader sounded familiar but i hate callin ppl out on shit.
i cant remember if u gave a notice to anyone before you left. we were just startin off when we first let you in.
i was a lil upset about u leavin us like that. i understand you have ur wants and needs, but so does this clan.

im not denyin ur chance to get it because if i remember, u were pretty friendly and i believe u mighta let us use ur server couple time when we didnt have one.

so if im correct, for the short period you were around you helped out as a friend even before u were .cO so that shows good sportsmanship.
Back to top Go down
AxeL
Complete ownage
AxeL

PostSubject: Re: Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO   Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:49 am

Hello sir,

first, welcome in the forums. If I understand good, you were a member when the clan started and you left, can I know why did you leave the clan and why you want to come back now? To my eyes, I do not have any problems with people who go see somewhere else and come back after. Myself I did it while I was in qOs, I wanted to see what I could do with better and older players, so I joined vT and I was sucking with them and I didn't like the fact they needed to win every games. So, I decided to come back in qOs where I felt better.

I would like to see ss's, I am not really active lately and if you want my vote, you need to show me what you got on ss's. So please, for the good going of your applications, post screenshots.

Thank you and good luck.

Regards,
Spongy
Back to top Go down
toySoldieR
Complete ownage

PostSubject: Re: Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO   Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:48 pm

axel getting right down to buissness
Back to top Go down
roachleader
Just got here
roachleader

PostSubject: Re: Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO   Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:17 pm

ok axel, the reason i left was because i was stressed out between my job and all my personal crap, sorry for leaving, i kinda feel bad for ditching u guys like that

once i get home, ill work on the screenies =P
Back to top Go down
AxeL
Complete ownage
AxeL

PostSubject: Re: Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO   Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:22 pm

Thank you for your explanation. Smile

Now, be active and post the ss's of the games you play! Very Happy

Good luck again!
Spongy
Back to top Go down
roachleader
Just got here
roachleader

PostSubject: Re: Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO   Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:19 pm

heres an old one, i can get better ones later

Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO 1915deb38dd0767837340ff403b0b1eba374477e

that was when i was in Dinks clan quake 3 server
Back to top Go down
titan
Complete ownage

PostSubject: Re: Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO   Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:34 pm

um, screenshots should generally show your score :p
Back to top Go down
toySoldieR
Complete ownage

PostSubject: Re: Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO   Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:22 pm

haha sad lol
Back to top Go down
Minister
Just got here
Minister

PostSubject: Re: Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO   Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:31 pm

hahaa thats my kinda screen shot lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO   Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO Empty

Back to top Go down

Roachleader/R4Z3R for .cO
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Complete Ownage :: Complete Ownage :: Join cO-
Jump to: