Complete Ownage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AxeL

Go down 
+4
titan
redbull
osnap
AxeL
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AxeL
Complete ownage
AxeL

AxeL Empty
PostSubject: AxeL   AxeL EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:20 am

1- AxeL, SpongeBob
2- 187, QCs, RAW, qOs, vT, inhuman
3- 8 years
4- alexaxel
5- To be honnest, I want to proove people I am really skilled by playing legit with the new noghost. Also, I heard about the new league and I would like to help a clan in it. I am not that active right now, but if you tell me a time, I will probably be able to be there so I can help you with the tourney. I wanted to join nos, but I think I would fit better in a clan like cO and I know some members already like titan.
6- To make sure you know, I was in Mav list, my cfgs had the q3_wall command because I tried monkey hack last year when I was on my friend computer and I used the same cfgs with my name in the last months. I never hacked on the computer I am usualy playing.
7- I am 20 years old, I am french canadian (Quebec). I live with my Aunt/oncle/cousin. My cousin is ''nicked''. I started to play this game 9 years ago, I stopped 2 years after 3 years playing and I came back 4 years ago. I joined RAW to gain my skills back. I stayed in it 1 year. After I wanted to join eRa but they didn't know me well and they didn't trust me so I didn't make it. Brako invited me in qOs-t- so I accepted. I stayed in qOs a year and I quitted because some members were bitching at me. I decided to join vT, I quitted because I didn't like the ''WE NEED TO WIN'' attitude. I came back in qOs because this is where I always wanted to be. When qOs died, some members went in inhuman(Brako, zenith, spirit, zone, click, naruto and jorel), so I have decided to join them. When mav list came out, I admited I hacked last year (5 games?) when I was in qOs. I didn't play since and now I am ready to come back into the game.

Fews games agaisnt o2o while I was in inhuman. I am AxeL or SpongeBob in the ss's.

AxeL Vso2o1sz1
AxeL Vso2o2dj5
AxeL Ivso2o4
AxeL Vso2o3ml2
AxeL Vso2o6ga4
AxeL O2o3
AxeL Vso2o8statsmz2
AxeL Ivso2o6
AxeL Vso2o11wf1
AxeL Vso2o12il4
AxeL 54902774hx1
AxeL Io2o2
Back to top Go down
osnap
Complete ownage
osnap

AxeL Empty
PostSubject: Re: AxeL   AxeL EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:38 am

damn i'm surprised to see you post here. good luck man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
redbull
Complete ownage
redbull

AxeL Empty
PostSubject: Re: AxeL   AxeL EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:59 am

add my xfire bmxican540
glad to see u posting here =]
were a pretty active clan for the most part.

why did u leave i if i may ask?

and welcome to T =]
if u see me on, spam my ass so we can scrim :]
Back to top Go down
AxeL
Complete ownage
AxeL

AxeL Empty
PostSubject: Re: AxeL   AxeL EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:42 am

lol

Thanks for the -t-. I will add you on xfire at lunch break.

I left i because I admited I tried a hack last year and they do not accept ex hackers. Actualy, I left, but they kicked me after I left as well, but I am still pretty close with them. I know it is just a game, but they are still pretty much like a family for me. They are my hoes you know? Wink

Anyway, I hope we can have fun together and give a hard time to others clans. Laughing

AxeL
Back to top Go down
redbull
Complete ownage
redbull

AxeL Empty
PostSubject: Re: AxeL   AxeL EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:45 am

were not fond of ex hackers..
as u can see m3lt didnt make it xD
but i like ur honesty and u seem interested in getting over it.

look foward to scrimmin w. ya :]
after a few scrims and members speak there opinion, u can drop the T <33
Back to top Go down
titan
Complete ownage

AxeL Empty
PostSubject: Re: AxeL   AxeL EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:50 pm

hmm sup surprised to see you here

no doubt you got the skills but there's two problems

1. Admitted to hacking not that long ago, I'm all for 2nd chances but perhaps it's too recent.

However, that isn't my major concern - trust in cO's eyes can always be earned back

2. My major concern is that I don't see you staying, just by reading your app, maybe it's lost in translation but I get the feeling that you are only joining this clan to 'prove' that you don't hack, to 'help' us and because alot of clans won't accept you. You also mention that [i] is your 'family'.

I'm not in this clan for winning every game and beating every clan, I'm in it because I feel that some of the members in this clan are my 'family'

Family is what keeps people in clans, perhaps this clan could be your 2nd family, but personally, I don't see it happening.

With that being said I wish you good luck, prove to us you don't hack anyway you can, show us that you are in this for the long run, not just for a quick visit to slowly make your way back into the community and perhaps you will have my vote.

good luck sir Wink
Back to top Go down
AxeL
Complete ownage
AxeL

AxeL Empty
PostSubject: Re: AxeL   AxeL EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:32 pm

To be honnest, you are right on the fact that if I had the choice to join inhuman, I would. I have been playing with them for over 2 years now and I really enjoy them. Who wouldn't joi them in my position, honestly? Now, I won't be able to come back with them due to the fact they do not allow ''ex cheaters'' and I am supposely one. So do not be scared on the fact I would leave for them.

As far as I know, I am searching for a new family, now do you want me in your? This is the question. I am ready to give some efforts to know each of your members, but it would be easier if you give me a shoot and give a minimum of efforts to make it works. I can't promise I will stay in the clan, you can't promise things like that. On the other hand, I can promise I will try to make my place in this brotherhood and help it to become strong and friendly. Is this enough for you?

On this, I can't be online tonight because my cousin invited me in a poker game and I accepted. I will try to play tomorow night and I will probably be online friday. I will look the forums at school, so if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask me.

Regards,
AxeL
Back to top Go down
redbull
Complete ownage
redbull

AxeL Empty
PostSubject: Re: AxeL   AxeL EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:45 pm

u seem persistant :]
i likee that.
and i agree with you when u say u cant promise to be here for ever cuz for ever is just tooo long.
i am leader and i cant promise that as i do have a life outside of quake and quake only comes into play when my outside life hits a /fail xD
i do hope to see u playing and takin time to get to kno us and hang out.

there is one question i would like to ask that i saw titan point out.
i think i may, may not kno the answer but ill go for it anyway.

whats a player of your skill needing hax for? 0.o

not trying to shut you down, i do want you in clan, just trying to clear up the fog around the hax "incident".
Back to top Go down
titan
Complete ownage

AxeL Empty
PostSubject: Re: AxeL   AxeL EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:47 pm

Thanks for replying axel

once again good luck

see you friday Smile
Back to top Go down
AxeL
Complete ownage
AxeL

AxeL Empty
PostSubject: Re: AxeL   AxeL EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:10 pm

To be honnest I wanted to know more about hacks in general how it is easy to download and play with one, how players play with it and simply to try it. I didn't want to use hacks at home so I tried it on a friend computer. Actualy, I knew a lot of players were hacking just by specing them and I talked with someone pretty much good with hacks and the list of my ''suspected'' players I posted in eRa forums, if you didn't see, is pretty much accurate. He told me he knew at least 50% of this list were using hacks and wasn't sure about others.

Also, using the wallhack helped me in my game play, seriously to be honnest. It helped me to know what the enemy does behind the wall most of time, you know what I mean? You look what people do most of the time behind the wall and after when you come back legit, you know better how people react in a situation. I'm not saying you have to hack to become good, not at all. I just beleive it helped me personaly and I became a player more complete after using the hack.

Anyway, I played 3 scrims (against VzX) and a couple of games in pills server with it. I really didn't expect to be caught and I admited because I knew everyone was going to cry about the mav list and I found it useless and I thought maybe some would follow my exemple and admit it as well, I failed lol.

Still, some players think I am the ex hacker that deserve the most respects just because I was the only one to confest on the list. I heard some think I have more respect than everyone on the list because we will always have concerns about them because they had hacks cmds in their cfgs.

Still, I hacked and I need to earn my respect back like anyone who tried hacks. I just need a clan, with good players, that will accept to give me a chance to earn that respect back by simply giving me the possibility to be a part of their brotherhood. Is it something you guys could do for me?

Edit: I just want to clear I am not the only one that confessed, but I am the first that did and the only one that posted on forums my confession. Others just admited it to someone on xfire like keoh by exemple, but you know my point. Wink
Back to top Go down
titan
Complete ownage

AxeL Empty
PostSubject: Re: AxeL   AxeL EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:17 pm

If you used it at a friends house why were YOU on the list Suspect
Back to top Go down
AxeL
Complete ownage
AxeL

AxeL Empty
PostSubject: Re: AxeL   AxeL EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:40 pm

titan wrote:
If you used it at a friends house why were YOU on the list Suspect

lol go read eRa forums.

Resume: Naruto sent me his cfgs when I wanted to try the hack(friend house). I liked his cfgs so I sent them on my cousin computer(without the hack). I was using them in a/w until the list came out, but I wasn't using the same cfgs for rail, this is why name was just there with pill tag and not with inhuman tag.
Back to top Go down
titan
Complete ownage

AxeL Empty
PostSubject: Re: AxeL   AxeL EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:40 pm

Thanks for clearing that up
Back to top Go down
mukky
Complete ownage
mukky

AxeL Empty
PostSubject: Re: AxeL   AxeL EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:48 pm

This is Cool . G.L Wink Wink see u around . i can't wait to play u .. lol .. @
Back to top Go down
AxeL
Complete ownage
AxeL

AxeL Empty
PostSubject: Re: AxeL   AxeL EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:54 pm

I played with you yesterday night in dallas you remember? lol
Back to top Go down
mukky
Complete ownage
mukky

AxeL Empty
PostSubject: Re: AxeL   AxeL EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:59 pm

i love u too k now i will play u agian .. k .. lol!
Back to top Go down
AxeL
Complete ownage
AxeL

AxeL Empty
PostSubject: Re: AxeL   AxeL EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:01 pm

lol, you are spanish or french or..?
Back to top Go down
redbull
Complete ownage
redbull

AxeL Empty
PostSubject: Re: AxeL   AxeL EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:17 pm

thanx for clearing that upp :]
good luck man! see you friday then?

whooooot!
Back to top Go down
AxeL
Complete ownage
AxeL

AxeL Empty
PostSubject: Re: AxeL   AxeL EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:00 pm

First, I just wanted to say I will use SpongeBob as of my name, I was using it back in vT.

Secon, I will be on tonight. My diner was canceled. I hope to play a couple of scrims with you!! Smile

pz
AxeL
Back to top Go down
clone
Complete ownage
clone

AxeL Empty
PostSubject: Re: AxeL   AxeL EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:11 pm

kool we neeed active ppl like u
Back to top Go down
redbull
Complete ownage
redbull

AxeL Empty
PostSubject: Re: AxeL   AxeL EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:12 pm

indeed.
sorry bout scrim lst nite.
was fighting witht he g.f half the scrim
Back to top Go down
AxeL
Complete ownage
AxeL

AxeL Empty
PostSubject: Re: AxeL   AxeL EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:21 pm

It is fine, to be honnest I do not give a big damn fuck if we lose or win. If we have fun , the game is tied and I don't suck too much, I am pretty much happy. Wink
Back to top Go down
osnap
Complete ownage
osnap

AxeL Empty
PostSubject: Re: AxeL   AxeL EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:38 pm

same here lol. i like just playing and having a good time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
toySoldieR
Complete ownage

AxeL Empty
PostSubject: Re: AxeL   AxeL EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:53 am