Complete Ownage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

want to join cO

Go down 
+8
titan
AxeL
iShake
L@zOr
osnap
clone
toySoldieR
Avalanche
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Avalanche
Just got here

want to join cO Empty
PostSubject: want to join cO   want to join cO EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:41 pm

Quake names: Avalanche/Dynasty

Past Clans: 2k9, sYs, sRo

Years playing: around 1

Why do I want to join: Help the clan become stronger and become a better player

Hacking History: none

About me: live in the U.S. , played quake for a while then stopped coming back after 7 months looking to be better then before
Back to top Go down
toySoldieR
Complete ownage

want to join cO Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to join cO   want to join cO EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:42 pm

hey goodluck but we really would like to see a screenshot of your tallent Smile
Back to top Go down
clone
Complete ownage
clone

want to join cO Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to join cO   want to join cO EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:50 pm

hey dynasty bro gd to see u posting GL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
osnap
Complete ownage
osnap

want to join cO Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to join cO   want to join cO EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:52 pm

glad you posted dude!

good luck :>
Back to top Go down
clone
Complete ownage
clone

want to join cO Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to join cO   want to join cO EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:54 pm

me and him was in sys together if am correct i used the name sh@man/PreD@Tor
Back to top Go down
clone
Complete ownage
clone

want to join cO Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to join cO   want to join cO EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:54 pm

post those ss
Back to top Go down
L@zOr
Complete ownage

want to join cO Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to join cO   want to join cO EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:08 pm

good luck hope you make it
post some ss bounce

*edited by titan - don't triple post Very Happy *
Back to top Go down
L@zOr
Complete ownage

want to join cO Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to join cO   want to join cO EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:11 pm

and whts ur xfire Question
Back to top Go down
iShake
Complete ownage

want to join cO Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to join cO   want to join cO EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:55 pm

gL bud!
Back to top Go down
AxeL
Complete ownage
AxeL

want to join cO Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to join cO   want to join cO EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:15 pm

Welcome in the forums. Try to stay active and talk to us. Good luck.

Regards
Spongy
Back to top Go down
titan
Complete ownage

want to join cO Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to join cO   want to join cO EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:30 am

good luck dude ill add you to xfire when i get home =]
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Just got here

want to join cO Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to join cO   want to join cO EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:30 pm

my xfire is dynasty1024 if anyone would like it...but i'll try to get some and post up screen shots so u can have a beter look..and play with ya'll more often
Back to top Go down
redbull
Complete ownage
redbull

want to join cO Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to join cO   want to join cO EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:29 pm

g/l man, i heard u been active an playin w. the clan alot.

thats good :]
keep active and get a hussle on those ss's<33
Back to top Go down
mukky
Complete ownage
mukky

want to join cO Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to join cO   want to join cO EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:51 pm

Well G.L Wink
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Just got here

want to join cO Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to join cO   want to join cO EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:11 pm

hey everyone sorry i ahvent been on much lately baseball and school have kept me busy..u should be on more the rest of this week so hopefully i can play with some of ya'll who will be on but thanks for everyone wishing me good luck to make the clan and hopefully i will show and prove myself and make the clan
Back to top Go down
AxeL
Complete ownage
AxeL

want to join cO Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to join cO   want to join cO EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:42 am

Hello sir,

It is always cool to see news faces people around. To my eyes, you look like a new player who want to learn to become better. We have skilled players in the clan that can show you a lot, but first we need to see if you are active and dedicate. For sure, if you are both of those things, we will be able to see you have potential and we might think to give you the membership. Wink

So please, take ss's when you play and post them in the forums so you show everyone you are active and you have potential to become a good member.

The most important thing to learn first is teamwork. Once you will understand how do work with us in a team, you will be able to get better, really better. This is how every great players became good. Wink

Good luck again.

Regards,
Spongy
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Just got here

want to join cO Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to join cO   want to join cO EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:26 am

alright yea i'll try to get some screen shots put up but i am pretty dedicated to playing and this clan seems like a good fit for me so i'll put everything i can into becoming better then i am and playing wit u all to show i can help and work as a team
Back to top Go down
titan
Complete ownage

want to join cO Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to join cO   want to join cO EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:55 pm

listen to wise old mr axel
Back to top Go down
redbull
Complete ownage
redbull

want to join cO Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to join cO   want to join cO EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:52 pm

indeeed ^
Back to top Go down
AxeL
Complete ownage
AxeL

want to join cO Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to join cO   want to join cO EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:16 am

Hello, you still didn't post screenshots. I wanted to start your poll today, but I do not think results would have been great due to the fact members still don't know you. So please, post ss's.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Just got here

want to join cO Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to join cO   want to join cO EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:12 pm

hey axel if you want to conduct the vote you can..there is one ss posted up under ss's and all It is from me and Ldr..it is the clans choice and decision if i get in if no then no hard feelings i will still continue to play and get to know you guys better
Back to top Go down
toySoldieR
Complete ownage

want to join cO Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to join cO   want to join cO EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:43 pm

thats the spirit Smile
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Just got here

want to join cO Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to join cO   want to join cO EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:01 pm

thanks toy..i dont have any other ss's so all the clan can vote if i make it i am here to stay if not i jus wanna get to know you guys better and keep playing getting myslef better as i go
Back to top Go down
the abster
Complete ownage

want to join cO Empty
PostSubject: ss   want to join cO EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:08 am

Nice Speech, Smile
And G.L.
Back to top Go down
redbull
Complete ownage
redbull

want to join cO Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to join cO   want to join cO EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:45 am

u got my vote. u been waiting a long time for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

want to join cO Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to join cO   want to join cO Empty

Back to top Go down

want to join cO
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next